EANDC’s Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) helps warm your home while saving you money. At NO COST, your home could receive:
- Air sealing (reduces drafts)
- Attic, wall & basement insulation
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) detectors
- Energy Saving Tips
- Furnace cleaning, repairs or replacements
- Health and safety inspection of the home
If you meet the following eligibility requirements, fill out the documentation below and return them to our office. If you have any questions about the program, eligibility requirements, or required documentation, please call us at (330) 773-2095.
To qualify for this program, your household must meet the following annual income requirements:
1 Person $24,280
2 People $32,920
3 People $41,560
4 People $50,200
5 People $58,840
6 People $67,480
7 People $76,120
8 People $84,760
For households with 9 or more people, add $8,640 for every additional person (9 People = $93,400; 10 People = $102,040...)
- Must live in Akron zip codes (44305, 44306, or parts of 44301, 44311, or 44312. Pleas contact us for details.
- Gas bill must be in the name of someone living in the home.